HOW TO SOLVE ANY PROBLEM

(Based on Isaiah 41 and 47)

Problems come in all sizes;
There are many different kinds.
Some of them are obvious;
Others are all in our minds.

But when a problem does arise,
Making your stomach churn,
To whom do you turn for your answers?
To which god will you turn?

Will you rush to speak to a sorcerer,
Or rely on a witch’s spell?
Will you look to Satan’s black magic,
To insure that all will end well?

You may prefer astrology,
Or your psychic friend on the phone,
But your ultimate fate can only be told,
By Christ at His judgment throne.

You can turn to your earthly idols,
To lessen the pain in your heart,
But they may bring more problems,
And split your family apart.

To force a solution with terror,
Is many a person’s quest.
They look for an easy answer;
They care not what is best.

And it doesn’t help to worry,
When looking for a solution.
Use prayer, patience, and faith,
For God is the resolution.

Becky Wall


Comments

  1. Becky, Have you ever thought of publishing your writings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, could I repost your writings on the crucifixion on my blog and give you the credit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get them published but don't really know how. The biggest problem is marketing. You are more than welcome to repost any of my writings. God has given me this gift and instructed me (and others who have a gift) to use it, so that is my goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go on Amazon's "Create Space" it will lead you through the steps. You don't have to re-type everything, you can copy and paste. My books cost me about five dollars a piece delivered to my door. I order 40 at a time and sell them at the gift shop that I manage. Amazon will list your book on there website but in all reality they don't sell that many of my books. maybe 5 or 6 total. At the gift shop I sell about 2 or 3 a week and I have given many away to whom I feel led to. It didn't cost me anything to design and print my book as I did all the design and cover myself. If you think it is a task that is to daunting for you or you don't feel you have the time I will be glad to it all for you and you can purchase your books from Amazon yourself. Of course I will not charge you anything, or if you decide to do it yourself I will be glad to assist you in any way I can. Let me know for all is for Him. Again, I will be glad to do it for you.

      Delete

Post a Comment