WONDER-ful WOMAN



WONDER-ful WOMAN

She sings in harmony with angels
As her children’s lives she weaves.
She finds herself in many scrapes;
Some of them one can hardly believe.

Her wit is sharp, her voice is soft,
She rarely wears a frown.
Though life has dealt her many blows,
They couldn’t bring her down.

Who is this wonder woman,
Who brings us so much pleasure?
I’m proud to say, “My mother;”
Only God could make such a treasure.

She’ll wear a starry crown someday,
And I know without a doubt,
If there are no stars upon my crown,
She’ll take some of her stars out.

Becky Overturf Wall

II Tim. 4:8 - "Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Table of Contents

TABLE OF CONTENTS